Bulgaria’s Shopska Salad Leads European Online Culinary Poll
Ahead of the European Parliament elections, the EP's Facebook page has launched "A Taste of Europe" campaign.
Facebook users can vote for their favorite national dish of the 28 EU member states. Each country has nominated one dish to be represented.
At the moment, Bulgaria's Shopska Salad is in the lead with 1,208 Likes, followed by Lithuania's Saltibarsciai cold red beet soup, with 1,141. Romania's Sarmale cabbage rolls are in third place with 565 Likes.
Voting is open for another 11 days. You can make your pick from the international menu here.
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » The Bulgarian "Cultural Reforms" Movement Begins a Series of Cultural Policy Forums
- » SKILLET in Sofia with First Solo Concert in Bulgaria!
- » The 11th Bulgarian Cinema Festival in Rome is Coming soon
- » The ANASTACIA Concert in Sofia is Canceled
- » IMANY with Two Big Concerts in Sofia and Plovdiv in June