Bulgarian Business to Save BGN 7M in 2014 from Administrative Fee Cuts
Registry Agency fee reduction will cost individuals and businesses nearly BGN 7M less by the end of 2014, Bulgarian Deputy PM and Justice Minister Zinaida Zlatanova said Tuesday.
During a business conference, Zlatanova pointed out that these funds can be invested in the economy, rather than go to administrative fees, BGNES informs.
The Justice Minister reported that the government has reduced administrative burden on citizens and businesses. Land register certificate fees have been cut by 50%, and the issue of copies of documents - by 77%. The effect of this reduction for the period February-April is nearly BGN 1M, Zlatanova said. The business has saved over BGN 512,000 from Trade Register fees in two months, as well.
Deputy Justice Minister Sabrie Sapundzhieva noted that the expected amendments to the Law on Cadaster and Land Registry lay emphasis on the security of transactions, rather than facilitating the administration.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom
- » Musk admits that “X” might become a Paid Platform
- » Bulgaria: Group of Men Brutally Beat a Boy with Clubs and Stakes in Harmanli
- » Bulgaria: The Airports in Burgas and Varna reported over 800,000 Passengers in August