Bulgaria's Energy Minister Predicts Coal Price Increase
Bulgarian Economy and Energy Minister Dragomir Stoynev has predicted a coal price increase.
Speaking Sunday in the southern town of Radnevo, he said that the price of coal produced by the Maritsa Iztok Mines would go up from BGN 75 to BGN 77 per tonne of conditional fuel in the new regulatory period.
The measure will introduce the second increase in coal prices in the past 12 months.
In the summer of 2013, the price of coal was increased from BGN 71.5 to BGN 75.
The measure is to result in an additional financial stabilization of the mines which have a staff of over 7000.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tata Motors, Tata Power Inaugurate India's Largest Solar Carport in Pune
- » Bulgarian Power Industry Gears up for Green Technologies
- » IEA: Global CO2 Emissions Rise to Worrying Levels after Historic Decline in 2020
- » Clean Energy: Bulgaria between Two Difficult Choices
- » Bulgaria Ranks 8th in EU in Electricity Generated by NPP
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Provided Emergency Repair of the Oxygen Supply System at the Municipal Hospital in Galabovo