Personal Numbers of Bulgarian Students to Help Reduce Dropout Rate
A strategy of Bulgaria's Education Ministry aimed at reducing the number of school dropouts envisages the introduction of personal codes for students in grades 1-12.
The introduction of personal numbers will help keep track of students' entry and exit into the education system.
Switching schools will also be reflected in the system, according to reports of private TV station Nova TV.
The measure will also help outline at-risk groups of students.
The pilot project may be launched in school year 2015/2016 at the earliest, depending on the availability of EU funding.
- » 7500 Bulgarian Students are Currently Trained in a Real Work Environment
- » BGN 920 will be the Starting Teacher Salary in Bulgaria Next Year
- » Seven Bulgarian Students Received a Harvard Award
- » Thousands of Students are Taking Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » The Reconstruction of the American College in Sofia was Completed
- » FUNDAY SUMMER ADVENTURE - Summer Children's Program