Two Men Broke Out of Sofia Jail
Two men – one sentenced murderer and one accused of robbery, car theft and illegal possession of firearms – broke out of the Central Sofia Jail on Wednesday.
The murderer, Nikolai Nikolov, a Bulgarian citizen, serving a 20-year sentence and the Guatemalan Jose Martinez, due to appear in court, are put on the national wanted list.
The authorities are yet to establish how the two managed to break out of the jail.
- » Two People were Shot in Marseilles
- » A Student Opened Fire at a School in the US, but was Stopped by a Teacher
- » At least Four Victims of a Suicide Bombing in Baghdad
- » Military Official Stabbed a Policeman in Plovdiv, probably after a Scandal for a Woman
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Arrested in France because of Suspicion of a Prepared Attack
- » Another School Shooting: 10 Dead and 10 Wounded in Texas