Actor Bob Hoskins Dies At 71 Of Pneumonia
Actor Bob Hoskins has died of pneumonia at the age of 71, his agent Clair Dobbs has confirmed.
Hoskins retired from acting in 2012 at the age of 69 after being diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.
The Oscar-nominated star of The Long Good Friday, Mona Lisa and Who Framed Roger Rabbit was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in the autumn of 2011.
His family released a statement saying he died last night in hospital.
His wife Linda and children Alex, Sarah, Rosa and Jack said: "We are devastated by the loss of our beloved Bob. We ask that you respect our privacy during this time and thank you for your messages of love and support."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EP President David Sassoli has Passed Away
- » Actor Bob Saget was found Dead in a hotel room
- » Gunther from "Friends" has Passed Away
- » Bulgarian Economist Vladimir Karolev has Passed Away
- » In Memorim: Greet Singer of the Mystry of the Bulgaian Voices Choir Passed away at 80
- » Three days of Mourning in Greece in Memory of Composer Mikis Theodorakis