Asarel Investment Granted Metallic Mineral Exploration Permit
Asarel Investment, the investment arm of leading copper ore mining and processing company Asarel-Medet, has been awarded a metallic minerals prospecting and exploration permit.
On Wednesday, Bulgaria's government approved the issuance of a permit for prospecting and exploration of metallic minerals in the "Varshilo" area on the territory of the municipalities of Sozopol and Sredets, Burgas district.
The permit awarded to Asarel Investment EAD is for a period of three years.
The minimum work program of the company envisages investments of BGN 917 300, part of which is the sum of BGN 40 000 earmarked for environmental protection and rehabilitation.
- » PM Borisov: We have the Necessary Infrastructure and Means to Continue "Turkish Stream"
- » Boyko Borisov will Open the First Plovdiv Economic Forum
- » Prices of US Goods in Europe are Rising from Tomorrow
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » India Raises Import Duties for US
- » A New German Plant Opens 2000 Jobs in Bulgaria