Bulgarian Development Bank, China Exim Bank Sign Cooperation Agreement
Bulgarian Development Bank and The Export-Import Bank of China signed a cooperation agreement for investments promotion for Chinese and Bulgarian companies, Wednesday.
The agreement was signed in Beijing during the visit of the Bulgarian delegation to China, led by the Deputy Minister of Economy and Energy Krasin Dimitrov, the Ministry of Economy and Energy informed.
The agreement will help attract Chinese investments to Bulgaria and will provide an opportunity for the implementation of future joint projects in sectors important for Bulgaria, such as electronics, engineering, agriculture, food processing, automotive industry, Deputy Minister Dimitrov said at the signing of the agreement.
Bulgarian Development Bank's Executive Director Ivan Hristov highlighted the importance of such a contract. "It is very important to establish cooperation with the Chinese Exim Bank not only in terms of joint project funding, but also to draw on their extensive experience and practice," Hristov said.
The Export-Import Bank of China (China Exim Bank) was established in 1994 and is chartered to implement the state policies in industry, foreign trade, diplomacy, economy, and provide policy financial support so as to promote the export of Chinese products and services.
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million