Interest Rates on Consumer Loans Increased in March – BNB
Interest rates on deposits for the businesses are on the rise, according to the latest data of the Bulgarian National Bank.
For business loans up to BGN 1M, the average interest rate in BGN increased by 0.21% in March 2014 to 7.11%, but those in EUR dropped by 0.25% to 6.52%. For business loans over EUR 1M, the average interest rate increased by 0.53 percentage points to 6.53% in BGN and by 0.51 percentage points to 7.67% for those in EUR.
In March 2014, the average interest rate on BGN overnight deposits declined by 0.04% to 0.29% and on EUR overnight deposits–by 0.04% to 0.25%. On an annual basis, the average interest rate on BGN overnight deposits declined by 0.01% to 0.68% in March.
In March 2014, compared to March 2013, the average interest rate on BGN consumer loans increased by 0.46% to 11.60% and on those in EUR – by 0.04% to 9.33%. It declined by 0.32% to 6.64% on BGN loans for house purchases and on those in EUR – by 0.22% to 7.09%. The average interest rate on BGN loans for house purchases decreased by 0.20% and that on EUR loans for house purchases – by 0.29%.
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million