Pironkova Commends Grigor Dimitrov for Huge Progress
Bulgaria's top female tennis player Tsvetana Pironkova believes Grigor Dimitrov will break into the ATP top 10 very soon.
"What Grigor is doing at the moment is truly admirable, not only for the Bulgarian sport, but for the country as a whole. I see huge growth in him. I think there are only 6-7 players in the world who can beat him. At this pace, he will make it into the top 10 very soon and I wish him success", Pironkova commented.
"I would gladly play together with Grigor in mixed-doubles again. This may be a little hard in the near future, since we both have a different program and doubles is not our priority, but if the chance comes it would be wonderful", Pironkova, ranked 43rd in the WTA added.
As for her personal goals, the Plovdiv-born shared that her focus is not so much on the ranking as on individual tournaments. She hopes her title in Sydney would not remain the only one in her career.
- » "Levski" Marks 104 years since the Founding of the Football Club
- » Grigor Dimitrov Posted in Social Networks a Message for the Most Special Person
- » Slavia Sofia Won the Bulgarian Cup after a 22-year Break
- » Huge Interest for the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup Between Levski and Slavia
- » Grigor Dimitrov was Eliminated in Round 2 of the Masters in Madrid
- » Milos Raonic Will Compete With Grigor Dimitrov