Half of Bulgarian Employers Loosen Purse Strings on Easter
Despite the crisis, almost half of Bulgaria’s companies will give Easter bonuses, a study of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry shows.
Some 43% of employers will give incentives to their workers, usually ranging between 10-30% of their salaries, BNT reports.
The luckiest employees who are most likely to get Easter bonuses work in construction, engineering, IT and marketing.
Some 60 percent of companies will give bonuses up to BGN 200, and about one-third of all employers will pay above this amount.
Besides cash, employees may get food vouchers or even foodstuff, the study showed.
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » India Raises Import Duties for US
- » A New German Plant Opens 2000 Jobs in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria Increases by about 10% in Recent Years
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award