Bulgaria’s Dimitrov to Face Third Consecutive Spaniard
Bulgaria's best tennis player Grigor Dimitrov will play against the world number 6 David Ferrer in the third round of the Monte Carlo Masters.
This will be the third consecutive match against a Spanish opponent for Dimitrov, after he beat Marcel Granollers and Albert Ramos (both 2:1 sets) in the previous rounds. What is even more curious is that if he beats Ferrer, Dimitrov will very likely face another Spaniard in the quarterfinal, the ATP leader Rafael Nadal.
Ferrer beat Dimitrov in their first 3 meetings, but the last win was for the Bulgarian in his title-winning run at Stockholm.
The match will start around 3:30 PM Bulgarian time on Thursday.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Novak Djokovic in Queens
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm