Bulgaria to Host 2015 IMF, World Bank Meeting
Bulgaria will host the annual meetings between the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank next year.
The government decided on Tuesday to accept an existing proposal according to which the IMF-WB meetings could take place in Bulgaria, Dnevnik.bg has reported.
Next year's events will be attended by executive officers from the group of countries in which Bulgaria belongs at both the IMF and the World Bank, as well as representatives of the two organizations' leaderships.
Bulgaria belongs to the Netherlands-Belgium group at the IMF.
The country's host role was announced days after Finance Minister Petar Chobanov was in the US capital Washington for the spring meetings of the group.
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14