Car 'Flies' With 252 km/h On a First Class Road
Police traffic camera in Bulgaria's town of Vratsa intercepted a BMW doing 252 km/h at a road with a 90 km/h speed limit.
The violation happened at the exit of Vratsa in the direction of Mezdra. The chief of traffic police in Vratsa Yanko Haralampiev said the driver is not from the town.
According to Bulgarian-language media, the driver will be fined BGN 1300. Local police says this stretch of the E-79 road is favorite for speeding and they pull over at least 10 cars doing up to 180 km/h each day.
- » Over 1 Million Eggs will be Withdrawn from the Bulgarian Market
- » Indonesia Questions Ferry Captain as 192 Remain Missing
- » Tickets for Webit.Festival are Now Fully Sold out
- » Canada Lagalizes Recreational Marijuana
- » Bulgarian Meteorologists Protest on Thursday
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station