Bulgaria's Municipalities to Get EUR 630 M Under EU Program
Bulgarian municipalities are to receive EUR 630 M from the new Program for Development of Rural Areas, Deputy Agricultural Minister Yavor Gechev said.
Gechev added that a systematic approach of "analysis, costs and benefits" is to be applied to the project which are to be carried out under the program, with the aim to manage them more efficiently, Expert.bg has reported.
Infrastructure is the top priority for which funds are to be allocated, as they enable most industrial, commercial and agricultural activities.
The building of roads is due to go hand in hand with setting up facilities for broadband Internet in areas where access is limited.
In granting money, priorities will be determined by the specific profile of a certain rural area.
Projects enhancing tourism in areas which are a traditional holiday destination, for example, are more likely to receive support.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » What is EBRD's Economic Forecast for Bulgaria
- » Crypto Glossary- a Rundown with all the Vocabulary necessary to learn in the Crypto Industry
- » Is It A Good Idea To Trade USDC
- » Half of Bulgarians Do Not Approve of the Euro: Top 3 Eurozone Skeptics
- » Financial Advise for UK Expats Worldwide
- » Bulgaria: The Acceleration of Inflation Slows Down in August