Bulgaria's Mobile Operators Tariff Cuts Come Into Effect
Bulgaria's three mobile operators introduce lower mobile phone calls tariffs as of Monday, 14 April.
So far, phone calls were charged every 60 seconds, meaning that each call longer than 61 seconds was charged at the cost of two minutes.
The new tariff, 30+1 means every second after the 30th will be paid separately. However, in order to be able to take advantage of the new tariffs, consumers must renew their contracts.
According to the operators, however, the old tariff 60+1, would also remain into effect.
- » PM Borisov: We have the Necessary Infrastructure and Means to Continue "Turkish Stream"
- » Boyko Borisov will Open the First Plovdiv Economic Forum
- » Prices of US Goods in Europe are Rising from Tomorrow
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » India Raises Import Duties for US
- » A New German Plant Opens 2000 Jobs in Bulgaria
talked to a BOB.BG shop today - they knew nothing. called their hotline, got a funny answer: ''since we are already one of the cheapest, we do not have to follow this law''.
seems new to me: laws and regulations are made for a selected few only? but where would one complain?