Celebrated Bulgarian Composer Boris Karadimchev Dies Aged 81
Bulgarian composer Boris Karadimchev passed away, Saturday at the age of 81.
In addition to many famous melodies created by him, Karadimchev was known as the longtime artistic director of the Pim-Pam choir and a professor at the National Academy for Theater and Film Arts in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Boris Karadimchev was born in 1933 in the city of Yambol. He was the author of over 300 popular songs and composed the music for more than 40 feature films.
- » Stephen Ditko, co-creator of Spider-Man and Doctor Strange, Dead at 90
- » The Head of the Chinese Company, which Won the Concession of Plovdiv Airport, has Passed Away
- » The Popular Bulgarian Historian Professor Bozhidar Dimitrov has Passed Away
- » The Great Bulgarian Director and Animator Rumen Petkov has Died
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » US First Lady Barbara Bush Dies at Age 92