Bulgaria's State Administration Has Over 124 000 Structures
Bulgaria's state administration currently functions through 124 177 structures, said in Parliament deputy prime minister Danielva Bobeva.
According to her, so far the Government has consolidated 14% of them and has a program for further consolidation and tightening of control on their work.
In her words, the Administration development strategy till 2020 does not envisage redundancies, but restructuring, which will improve the performance.
Bobeva also said that the rules for the competitions for jobs in the state administration will be tightened and made more transparent. Strategic management concepts will be mandatory requirements for the higher positions.
- » Thracian Tomb of Sveshtari: Part of the UNESCO World Heritage List
- » Traces of Ancient Civilization were Found in the UK
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing