FISHING BANNED TILL OCTOBER
Sports | August 25, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The Agriculture Minister Mehmed Dikme banned the amateur fishing in 17 regional centers till the end of September because of the drought. On violators will be imposed a 100 to 500 leva fine. Fishing in Struma at the territories in the Kyustendil and Blagoevgrad near the border with Greece is fully banned. Fishing in the Sofia region is banned in Maluk Iskar, Levi Iskar, Pravi i Beli Iskur, Maliovishka, Bistritsa, Slivnitsa and Maritsa. In the Burgas region fishing is banned in Veleka and Luda Kamchia.Sports » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Novak Djokovic Sweeps Aside Kevin Anderson for Wimbledon Title
- » France Beats Croatia to Win Second FIFA World Cup Title
- » Unbelievable! Alexandra Nacheva is at the Top of the World in the Triple Jump with a Great Result
- » UFC Boise: Junior dos Santos Rolls by Bulgarian Blagoy Ivanov by Unanimous Decision
- » FIFA World Cup 2018, Final Preview: A Look at What to Expect in the Title Showdown between France and Croatia
- » Fiat Workers Strike over Ronaldo Signing
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)