Grigor Dimitrov, Novak Djokovic Warm up for Monte Carlo Masters
Bulgaria's top tennis player Grigor Dimitrov trained with Novak Djokovic on Wednesday, ahead of the Monte Carlo Rolex Masters.
The first ATP clay court tournament of the season starts on April 12, with seven of the world's top ten players involved in it.
Dimitrov, ranked 15th, had a light training session with the world number 2 Djokovic, who is also the reigning champion in Monte Carlo, the tournament's official Facebook page revealed. The two athletes are close friends and have trained together before, as well as several demonstration matches against each other.
Both players will learn their first opponents during Saturday morning's draw.
- » Real Madrid Beats Liverpool for another Champions League Trophy
- » "Levski" Marks 104 years since the Founding of the Football Club
- » Grigor Dimitrov Posted in Social Networks a Message for the Most Special Person
- » Slavia Sofia Won the Bulgarian Cup after a 22-year Break
- » Huge Interest for the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup Between Levski and Slavia
- » Grigor Dimitrov was Eliminated in Round 2 of the Masters in Madrid