Bulgaria, Croatia to Cooperate in Education
Bulgaria's government has approved a draft cooperation program with the Ministry of Education of Croatia for the period 2014-2017, Wednesday.
The draft document specifies the cooperation steps in science and education and the initiatives both Ministries will promote, namely the exchange of information, experts, the provision of scholarships, BGNES news agency reports.
The document is in line with the active bilateral relations, which showed a significant development after Croatia has become a member of the European Union on 1 July, 2013.
The EU membership opens up new opportunities for broader and more effective cooperation in various bilateral and international initiatives.
- » North and South Korean Leaders Hold Surprise Meeting
- » Bulgaria could Allow Macedonia to Use its Embassies
- » Pompeo: Russia is Aggressively Trying to Strengthen its Positions in the Balkans
- » Boyko Borissov Invited Pope Francis to Visit Our Country
- » Police Found 6 Tons of Amphetamine at a Port in Varna, Bulgarian Seaside
- » Large Tree Fell on a Car on a Busy Street in Plovdiv