Bulgaria to Receive EUR 1.8B EU Funds by End-2014 – Deputy PM
European Union will allocate about EUR 1.8B to Bulgaria by the end of 2014, according to Deputy Prime Minister Zinaida Zlatanova.
During the new programming period by 2020 Bulgaria may receive some EUR 15B EU funds, Zlatanova said at a seminar against corruption and fraud in regards to EU structural and investment funds, BGNES reports.
In the new programming period, the regions will receive EUR 325B boost via European structural and investment funds.
The main goal is to increase economic growth, to create new jobs and to develop competitiveness.
According to Zlatanova, corruption remains a challenge for Bulgaria and Europe. The Deputy Prime Minister highlighted the important measures for the reduction of corruption, such as transparency of procedures, effective implementation of the measures, legislation reform and control improvement.
- » The EU Grants BGN 111 Million to Replace Solid Fuel Stoves and Heaters in 21 Bulgarian Cities
- » Producers of the Famous Bulgarian Rose Protest Because of the Low Purchase Price
- » First Comments from Euroleaders at the EU-Western Balkans Summit
- » Virtual Reality – The future of European industry at WATIFY: Inspire to Transform
- » The best WATIFY Technological Transformation for 2018 is…
- » Minister of EC Presidency Pavlova: We will Investigate the Spending of EU Funds