Bulgaria's Burgas, Turkey's Lozengrad Mull Railway Line
Bulgaria's Burgas and Turkey's K?rklareli (Lozengrad) are to sign an agreement on conducting feasibility studies for a railway line connecting the two municipalities.
The document is to be signed during the first international investment forum titled "The New Economy of Bulgaria – the Road East" to be held on April 9 - 10 under the aegis of Deputy Prime Minister Daniela Bobeva, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR).
Pavel Marinov, District Governor of Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Burgas, explained at a press conference on Monday that the feasibility studies were to identify probable economic benefits from the railway line, the amounts of cargo which could be transported, the option of opening it to passenger trains, and the environmental risk during construction works.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Former Financial Minister Ananiev Has Broken Law, says Caretaker FM Vasilev
- » EU Foreign Ministers Meet in Luxemburg Monday to Slap Tougher Sanction on Lukashenko
- » Caretaker Interior Minister: Top Prosecutor Covers up for Corrupt Politicians, Magistrates in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria and North Macedonia Have New Chance to Work Togerther towards Ignoring out All Misunderstandings
- » Record: 791 Polling Stations Abroad for Upcoming Parliamentary Elections
- » Bulgarian CEC Signed Contract for Technical Support of Voting Machines for Upcoming Elections