Bulgaria's Burgas, Turkey's Lozengrad Mull Railway Line
Bulgaria's Burgas and Turkey's K?rklareli (Lozengrad) are to sign an agreement on conducting feasibility studies for a railway line connecting the two municipalities.
The document is to be signed during the first international investment forum titled "The New Economy of Bulgaria – the Road East" to be held on April 9 - 10 under the aegis of Deputy Prime Minister Daniela Bobeva, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR).
Pavel Marinov, District Governor of Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Burgas, explained at a press conference on Monday that the feasibility studies were to identify probable economic benefits from the railway line, the amounts of cargo which could be transported, the option of opening it to passenger trains, and the environmental risk during construction works.
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO
- » Boyko Borissov: The EC Prepares Guidelines against COVID-19 for all Member States
- » U.S. Embassy Sofia and the America for Bulgaria Foundation Announce a Financial Gift Program To Support Bulgarians
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Set to Shut
- » The President Canceled his Visit to Germany because of the Coronavirus
- » Bulgarian Parliament Accepts President’s Veto on the State of Emergency Measures Act