Prince Edward to Visit Bulgaria
Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, arrives on Monday in Bulgaria upon the invitation of Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev.
Prince Edward is the chairperson of the Commonwealth War Graves Commission and will arrive in Bulgaria on the occasion of the centenary of the start of World War I.
On Monday afternoon he will lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Sofia and will meet with President Plevneliev, said the President's Press Office.
On Tuesday Rosen Plevneliev and Prince Edward will attend a commemoration ceremony in the military section of Sofia Central Cemetery. The prince will also meet Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin and will host a reception for the British business delegation and their Bulgarian partners.
On Wednesday Prince Edward will attend a commemoration ceremony at the military cemetery in Plovdiv.
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Goes on a Two-day Official Visit to Serbia
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Donald Trump Expects to Meet Vladimir Putin in July in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
- » Prime Minister Borisov has Refused to Meet with the Macedonian President, who is in Sofia
- » PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense