Bulgarian Justice Minister: EU Funds Topic Used as Internal Propaganda
Bulgaria's Justice Minister and Deputy PM Zinaida Zlatanova believes the topic of EU funds is being used as an internal political propaganda from the opposition.
"This type of rhetoric is a clear form of propaganda. For almost a year, the opposition has been threatening that Bulgaria's EU funds will be frozen. The European Commission has firmly distanced itself from this political trap. These are experienced people, who will not fall for the tricks of less-experienced politicians", Zlatanova commented for Darik Radio.
Earlier this week in the European Parliament, an MEP of the European People's Party (EPP) warned that Bulgaria risks losing its EU funds. Minister Zlatanova sees this as an attempt of the opposition GERB party of former PM Boyko Borisov (who are part of EPP) to destabilize the current government by using the European Parliament.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Western Balkans 2023: From the Thessaloniki Declaration to the introduction of ETIAS
- » 2023 Ukraine Crisis: Has the "Great Game" between the West and China already begun?
- » Implications of the Russia-Ukraine War on the Middle East
- » 2023 Parliamentary Elections in Montenegro: Young Voters Will Decide the Elections
- » 2023 Local Elections in Albania: Choice between Drug Cartels and/or Parliamentary Republic?
- » 2023 Türkiye: Most Important Elections on the 100th anniversary of Establishment of the Republic