Former Pakistani President Escapes Assassination Attempt
Former Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf has survived an assassination attempt after his convoy escaped a blast in the city of Islamabad, Thursday.
The politician who was returning from a hospital, where he had been treated for heart problems since January, was not hurt in the attack, Itar-Tass reports.
The police said the terrorist attack was targeted against Pakistan's former leader. The bomb was planted on the side of the road.
- » VAT Fraud: Agreement on Measures to Boost Administrative Cooperation
- » VAT Minimum Standard Rate Set Permanently at 15%
- » VAT Fraud: EU Approves Cooperation Agreement with Norway
- » Eurogroup Statement on Greece of 22 June 2018
- » Leave and Flexible Work for Parents and Carers: Council Agrees General Approach on the Draft Directive on Work-life Balance
- » Coordination of Social Security Systems: Council Agrees General Approach