US Navy Extends USS Truxtun Mission In Black Sea
The US navy extended the mission of the USS Truxtun in the Black Sea, reports Bulgaria's public broadcaster BNT.
The reason are the tensions in Ukraine and the annexation of Crimea by Russia.
The guided-misslie destroyer, which is based in Greece, sailed in the Black Sea in March to participate in a joint military exercise of the navies of Bulgaria, Romania and the US.
- » The Guardian: Sweden Distributes 'Be Prepared for War' Leaflet to all 4.8m Homes
- » Russia Poses no threat to Baltic Republics - Czech Officials
- » US Fighters have Intercepted Two Russian Strategic Bombers near Alaska
- » Near Our Border with Turkey 37 Migrants Were Caught While They Were Trying to Cross It without Any Documents
- » Karakachanov: Our Army Is Not Just For Parades
- » The Military Parade for the Celebration of the Bulgarian Army