Posthumous Michael Jackson Album Out in May
Eight previously unheard Michael Jackson songs will be released on a new album in May, Epic Records announced Monday.
The late pop icon's music has been "contemporized" by several producers who Epic Chairman L.A. Reid believes have the "gravitas, depth and range to creatively engage with Jackson's work," the announcement said.
Fans can preorder the new album, titled "Xscape," on iTunes, but it will be in stores around the world on May 13, the company said.
Jackson died at age 50 on June 25, 2009, while preparing for his "This Is It" comeback tour.
Timbaland is the lead producer, with contributions from Rodney Jerkins, Stargate, Jerome "J-Roc" Harmon and Jackson estate executor John McClain, the release said.
Sony's Columbia Epic Records - Jackson's record label for three decades - signed a long-term deal with Jackson's estate to posthumously release music from the large archives of his recordings.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Key to Happiness - Friends Not Family?
- » Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt Spotted Reuniting for 'Fast Times At Ridgemont High' Table Read
- » Study: Long-Term Romantic Partners Influence Each Other's Goals
- » Betting From Your Smartphones - Four Reasons You Should Upgrade Your Device
- » Tips for Looking After Your Eyes in the Summer
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Will Receive Invitations for Brooklyn Beckham's Wedding