Posthumous Michael Jackson Album Out in May
Eight previously unheard Michael Jackson songs will be released on a new album in May, Epic Records announced Monday.
The late pop icon's music has been "contemporized" by several producers who Epic Chairman L.A. Reid believes have the "gravitas, depth and range to creatively engage with Jackson's work," the announcement said.
Fans can preorder the new album, titled "Xscape," on iTunes, but it will be in stores around the world on May 13, the company said.
Jackson died at age 50 on June 25, 2009, while preparing for his "This Is It" comeback tour.
Timbaland is the lead producer, with contributions from Rodney Jerkins, Stargate, Jerome "J-Roc" Harmon and Jackson estate executor John McClain, the release said.
Sony's Columbia Epic Records - Jackson's record label for three decades - signed a long-term deal with Jackson's estate to posthumously release music from the large archives of his recordings.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Prince William Visited Oxford Scientists Developing a Vaccine Against COVID-19
- » Ministry of Education and Science Recommends Postponing the Proms in Bulgaria
- » Mr Bean’s Essential COVID-19 Checklist, Watch The Video
- » David and Victoria Beckham to Build Secret Tunnel in Their House for Security
- » WhatsApp Down? - Thousands of Users Report Problem with the App
- » The Complete History of Tarot Cards