All Bulgarian Households To Have 30 Mbps Internet By 2020
All Bulgarian households must have access to internet with 30 Mbps or faster by 2020, according to the plans of the Transport Ministry.
More than half of the households must have access to internet of 100 Mbps or faster.
The plans for development of broadband infrastructure of the next generation were discussed at a meeting of the Information Technology and Communications public committee of the Transport Ministry.
- » PM Borisov: We have the Necessary Infrastructure and Means to Continue "Turkish Stream"
- » Boyko Borisov will Open the First Plovdiv Economic Forum
- » Prices of US Goods in Europe are Rising from Tomorrow
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » India Raises Import Duties for US
- » A New German Plant Opens 2000 Jobs in Bulgaria