Car Of Bulgarian TV Journalist Set On Fire Again
The car of the journalist from Bulgaria's bTV Genka Shikerova was set on fire again last night, said the TV channel.
It is completely burned down. Police suspects arson.
Shikerova's car was previously set on fire last September. The police never caught the perpetrator.
This time the fire started around midnight. According to TV reports, Shikerova's neighbors saw the flames and called the fire brigade. The fire engines arrived within five minutes, neighbors also tried to help, but the car burned down completely.
“I don't know why this happened,” Shikerova told Nova TV. “It has nothing to do with my private life, of this I am certain.” The journalist said she did not receive any threats, but also suspects arson.
According to a fire inspector, the car was profusely doused in inflammable liquid and burned down completely within minutes.
The head of the capital directorate of Interior Ministry Ivailo Spiridonov told bTV that most likely the arson was connected to Shikerova's journalistic work.
- » Convicted of Rape and Thefts Escaped from the Prison in Lovech
- » French Customs Officers Detained Cannabis for EUR 4 Million from a Bulgarian Truck
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany