Bulgaria, Vietnam Agree Upon Cultural Cooperation
Bulgaria and Vietnam will cooperate in the field of Culture, Sports and Tourism, the government press office announced Wednesday.
Bulgarian government approved the draft for cooperation in the field of culture between the Bulgarian Ministry of Culture and the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism of Vietnam for the time period 2014-2016.
The project provides for cooperation in the field of music and dance, cinema, libraries and museums, art, photography, copyright protection, theater and circus performances.
Bulgaria and Vietnam will also cooperate for the prevention of the illicit import, export and transfer of cultural valuables.
On a different note, the Minister of Agriculture and Food Dimitar Grekov has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam in the fields of agriculture, livestock and fisheries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The New US Ambassador: Bulgaria is a Strategic Partner and Ally of the United States
- » The Bulgarian Cultural and Information Center moved to Downtown Skopje
- » Bulgaria’s MFA handed a Note of Protest to the Ambassador of North Macedonia after the Shooting in Ohrid
- » Another Provocation! Shooting at the Bulgarian Club "Tsar Boris III" in North Macedonia
- » MFA on Russia's Propaganda Rhetoric: Bulgaria's Position is in Support of Ukraine
- » Russia on Bulgaria’s Military Aid to Ukraine: A Hostile Act, further Worsening our Relations