Bulgaria, Vietnam Agree Upon Cultural Cooperation
Bulgaria and Vietnam will cooperate in the field of Culture, Sports and Tourism, the government press office announced Wednesday.
Bulgarian government approved the draft for cooperation in the field of culture between the Bulgarian Ministry of Culture and the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism of Vietnam for the time period 2014-2016.
The project provides for cooperation in the field of music and dance, cinema, libraries and museums, art, photography, copyright protection, theater and circus performances.
Bulgaria and Vietnam will also cooperate for the prevention of the illicit import, export and transfer of cultural valuables.
On a different note, the Minister of Agriculture and Food Dimitar Grekov has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam in the fields of agriculture, livestock and fisheries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria is a Sovereign State. Russia should De-Escalate
- » Russia's Foreign Ministry: NATO forces Must be Withdrawn from Bulgaria and Romania
- » President of North Macedonia: Kiril Petkov is a Non-Traditional Politician and Optimist in Politics
- » Bulgarian PM on North Macedonia: In a Few Days we Achieved more than in Recent Years
- » What happened at the Meeting between the Leaders of Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian PM Kiril Petkov has arrived in Skopje