Israel to Build University in Bulgaria's Pravets
Israel will begin the construction of a new university in Bulgaria's Pravets as an affiliate of an elite university in the city of Ariel.
The main focus will be on the Department of Local Government and Public Administration. The new institution will also offer courses in Law, Medicine and Humanities, Standart daily reports.
The decision for the establishment of the new university was based on an agreement between Sofia district governor Emil Ivanov and the Ariel University rector Yehuda Danon during an official visit in Israel.
"The city of Pravets offered the University of Ariel free buildings for courses in Law and Municipal Government," Ivanov told Standart daily.
- » 7500 Bulgarian Students are Currently Trained in a Real Work Environment
- » BGN 920 will be the Starting Teacher Salary in Bulgaria Next Year
- » Seven Bulgarian Students Received a Harvard Award
- » Thousands of Students are Taking Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » The Reconstruction of the American College in Sofia was Completed
- » FUNDAY SUMMER ADVENTURE - Summer Children's Program