Some 350,000 Russians Own Property in Bulgaria
More than 10,000 Russian citizens have become homeowners in Bulgaria in 2013 alone, according to Russian Ambassador to Bulgaria Yuri Isakov.
"Russian buyers occupy a leading position on the local real estate market, some 300-350 thousand Russians own property in Bulgaria," Isakov said in an interview for Bulgaria's Focus news agency.
"Having arrived in Bulgaria as tourists, many Russian citizens have fallen in love with your country and have decided to stay here. I can say with certainty that the majority of them are satisfied with their choice and feel very well here," the Russian Ambassador to Bulgaria stated.
According to Isakov, "despite the lower intensity of new housing estates construction and the notorious Bulgarian real estate market saturation, Russian interest in buying property here has been preserved."
Bulgaria was visited by 700,000 Russians in 2013, some 480,000 of them spent their summer holidays at Bulgaria's Black Sea resorts. Meanwhile, Russian tourists are increasingly interested in ski and spa tourism in Bulgaria, Isakov claimed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Digital Real Estate 101: 3 Tips To Generate Passive Income
- » Are Brits Investing In Bulgaria Because Of Its Lenient Travel Restrictions?
- » Health Ministry Orders Termination of Contract for New Children's Hospital
- » Sofia Airport to be Modernized with an EIB Loan of 40 Million Euros
- » Russia’s Roscosmos: Oxygen Leakage on International Space Station Under Control
- » Maradona’s Death to Be Investigated!