Bulgaria's Police Scrutinizes Gambling Halls
Politics | November 4, 2002, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Police checked gambling halls throughout the country in a grand-scale police operation. Task forces scrutinised 228 halls - 14 casinos and 28 bingo halls among them. With this operation, the Interior Ministry aimed at to cracking down on criminals involved in the gambling business. Officers looked into the fire safety conditions of the halls as well. The police checks resulted in arrests of wanted persons and disclosure of malpractices in some gambling halls. A foreign national with forged German passport was also among he detained.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Trump Takes Anti-Iran Campaign to UN Security Council
- » ECB: US Would Lose out in Trade War Against the World
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister Meets with Azerbaijan Counterpart
- » FT: Putin’s Party Suffers Regional Poll Defeats over Pension Anger
- » Bulgarian Institutions Continue to Use Unprotected Websites
- » New Zealand PM Brings Baby to UN Assembly
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)