Bulgaria's Police Scrutinizes Gambling Halls
Politics | November 4, 2002, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Police checked gambling halls throughout the country in a grand-scale police operation. Task forces scrutinised 228 halls - 14 casinos and 28 bingo halls among them. With this operation, the Interior Ministry aimed at to cracking down on criminals involved in the gambling business. Officers looked into the fire safety conditions of the halls as well. The police checks resulted in arrests of wanted persons and disclosure of malpractices in some gambling halls. A foreign national with forged German passport was also among he detained.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Lecture on Azerbaijan’s History and Archeology Delivered in Bulgaria’s University
- » Skopje, Sofia Not Speaking Same Language When It Comes To Macedonian
- » European Council Adopts 2019 Catch Limits for Black Sea Fisheries of Bulgaria and Romania
- » Bulgaria's City of Varna Opens Tender for Supply of Electric, Hybrid Vehicles
- » Sofia Mayor: 90% of Buses in 2019 will be New and up to Highest Environmental Standards
- » Today Begins the Sale of Electronic Vignettes
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)