Bulgaria's Socialist MP Dies Suddenly, Aged 48
Bulgarian socialist MP and former deputy Regional Development Minister Dimcho Mihalevski passed away Tuesday in Istanbul, Turkey.
The news of the sudden death of Mihalevski became known during Tuesday parliamentary session after MP Anton Kutev of Coalition for Bulgaria asked for a 15 minute recess.
The 48-year-old Dimtcho Mihalevski was an MP of the parliamentary group of Coalition for Bulgaria in the 41st and 42nd National Assembly. He was a Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Regional Development during the office of socialist leader Sergey Stanishev.
According to the preliminary information, Mihalevski died after complications of pneumonia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EP President David Sassoli has Passed Away
- » Actor Bob Saget was found Dead in a hotel room
- » Gunther from "Friends" has Passed Away
- » Bulgarian Economist Vladimir Karolev has Passed Away
- » In Memorim: Greet Singer of the Mystry of the Bulgaian Voices Choir Passed away at 80
- » Three days of Mourning in Greece in Memory of Composer Mikis Theodorakis