Bulgaria-Turkey Border Blockade
Dear Bulgarian Transporters,
As I have already mentioned during my interviews with the Turkish media published on last Sunday (9.2.2014), we had been working together, in a friendly manner, until very recently.
Now, I would like to ask you, "What is the problem?"
You have already been dominating 80 % of the road freight transport operations between Bulgaria and Turkey, whereas, we, as Turkish hauliers, have been conducting only 20 % of such movements.
You are currently allowed to enter Turkey with your empty trucks for 17.500 trips.
You have already been performing about 40.000 trips under ECMT Licenses to carry Turkish export goods to European countries.
What is really the problem?
Have you ever asked it to yourself:
- What are we waiting for now?
- Whom do we serve?
- Who could take advantage of this current situation?
- Who will be the ultimate beneficiary of this situation?
- Who will be the loser at the end?
With my kind regards and best regards,
- » Snow on Epiphany Morning in a Soviet Era Sofia Apartment
- » Final US Presidential Debate: Trump May Have Decreased Chance of Success
- » The Second US Presidential Debate: Observations and Analysis
- » Observations on the First Clinton-Trump Debate
- » A Letter to the Azerbaijani People
- » A Day (or 3) in the Life of an Englishman in Haskovo