Retirement Pensions in Bulgaria to Go Up by Average BGN 9
Retirement pensions in Bulgaria will increase by BGN 9 on average effective July 1.
The information was reported by the Director of the country's National Social Security Institute (NOI), Biser Petkov, in an interview for Trud (Labor) daily.
The 3% increase has been slated in the State budget. Petkov explained that deflation registered for several months by the National Statistics Institute (NSI) would not lead to a reduction of the planned increase.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Deputy Premier: Bulgaria’s GDP Has Grown by a Quarter in Four Years
- » Bulgaria: Date for Replacing Lev with Euro Is Set for 1 January 2024
- » Eurostat: January Retail Sales in Euro Zone Shrink, Bulgaria Boasts Growth
- » Covid-19 and Loan Moratorium in Bulgaria: Don’t Pay off Your Loans with New Ones
- » Bulgaria: Banks Are Fleecing Us, Their Charges Have Rocketed
- » Bitcoin Breaks All Records Again, Tesla Buys Cryptocurrency Worth USD 1.5 Billion