Bulgarian Govt to Pour BGN 28 B to Boost Economy
Bulgarian Socialist-endorsed government pledges to invest BGN 28 B to boost the economy through a variety of measures for the period 2014 – 2016.
The promise was delivered by Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski before President Rosen Plevneliev and the leaders of the parliamentary represented parties.
In addition, the plan until 2020 includes 8 main strategies such as increasing quality of education, reducing poverty, support of innovations and investment activities, energy resource security.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria may lose 1.4 Billion Leva if the Territorial Plans for the Coal Plants are not ready
- » American Companies - in fourth place among Investors in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom