Berbatov Close to Tottenham Return - Report
Fulham ‘s Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov is ready to return to Tottenham Hotspur, according to British media.
The Telegraph reports that Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy wants to re-sign Berbatov from Fulham and the Bulgarian is understood to be keen on moving back to White Hart Lane, although Besiktas are also trying to take him to Turkey.
Tottenham midfielder Lewis Holtby is set to join Fulham on loan for the rest of the season and Berbatov is hoping that deal helps push through his switch in the opposite direction, the report says.
Berbatov’s agent Emil Danchev is in London for the final day of the transfer window in anticipation of completing a move away from Fulham for his client, who turned 33 on Thursday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Group Stage of Euro 2020 Is Over, Which Teams Go to Round of Last 16
- » 10,000 Spectators Allowed at Tokyo Olympics Events
- » Danish Football Star Eriksen to Have Heart Surgery and ‘heart-starter’ Implanted
- » Bulgaria’s Golden Girls Shine Bright at EChVarna 2021
- » Euro 2020 Begins in Rome with Emphatic Ceremony
- » Euro 2020 Starts off in Rome Today, Italy Hosts Turkey in First Match