Bulgarian Opposition Prepares No-Confidence Vote on National Security
Bulgaria's opposition center-right GERB party is preparing to submit a no-confidence vote against the government of Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski.
The motion, which will be submitted sometime in mid-February will be on the topic of national security, the daily Trud reports.
"The theme of the vote will be national security. I believe there have been major failures in that area, but the media has been trying to cover up the refugee issue recently", stated Boyko Borisov, leader of GERB and former Prime Minister.
"The refugees have not disappeared. They are still there, in the towns, in the mosques. Only now, there seems to be a command from above, not to write on the issue", added Borisov.
This will be the 3rd no-confidence vote against the current Socialist-led government, after the previous two failed.
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
- » Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
- » New service: Sofia Residents can Buy a Ticket for Underground and Public transport via Phone
- » Drinking Water in Sofia is Among the Best in Europe
- » Municipality of Stamboliyski Launches Free Public Transport