New Way to Make Local Landline Calls in Force in Bulgaria
Effective Wednesday, January 29, the mandatory dialing of 0 and area code before the number for local calls from a landline phone enters into force.
The requirement was to be implemented in March 2011, but was applied only to the landline phone networks of two mobile operators.
In October 2012, the Commission for Communications Regulation decided that all three mobile operators should switch to this practice. There will be no change in the price of calls.
The way to dial emergency numbers such as 112 and the 11800 helpline remains the same. They will continue to be dialed directly without adding zero or area code.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Dr. Argirova: Mutations occur in People who do not have Antibodies to COVID-19
- » Can Bulgaria impose Mandatory Vaccination for COVID-19
- » Skopje will Receive the Remains of its Citizens that Died in the Bus Crash on Struma Highway
- » EU Health Regulator is Launching a Review of a New Vaccine against COVID-19
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Increase in Clouds and Rain in the Afternoon. Temperatures: 10°C and 15°C
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Fewer New Cases but More Deaths in the Last 24h.