Bulgarian Real Estate Attracts Turkish Businesses
Turkish investors are interested in renting or purchasing real estate property in the South Bulgarian city of Plovdiv.
These are usually businessmen looking for production or trade sites, as well as warehouses, according to the annual analysis of the Association of Realtors in Plovdiv.
So far, the foreign investors interest has not affected the real estate prices in the area and they remain stable.
Among the top property buyers in Bulgaria are citizens and businesses from Russia, Greece, Cyprus, Israel. The prognosis of the realtors is for near future investments from affluent citizens of Middle Eastern and African countries.
The Association of Realtors reports another tendency – the exchange of property between Greeks, Russians and Brits.
Russian citizens are mostly interested in purchasing real estate on the Bulgarian South Black sea coast. Prices there vary between EUR 500 – EUR 1000 per sq.m.
Due to the high demand in the area, new construction flourishes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia’s Roscosmos: Oxygen Leakage on International Space Station Under Control
- » Maradona’s Death to Be Investigated!
- » Housing in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Rose by 49% Within Four Years
- » PM Boyko Borissov in Rila Monastery: We Have Done Everything We Promised
- » Vitosha Boulevard in the Top 50 of the Most Expensive Streets in Europe
- » The Real Estate Market in Sofia Is Stable