Car of Romanian Consul in Bulgaria Vandalized
The car of Romania's honorary consul to Bulgarian cities of Burgas and Stara Zagora, Eugenia Popescu, was vandalized Saturday.
The USV was found with flat tire and smeared with eggs, reported the BGNES news agency.
The results of the vandal act were discovered Saturday morning, in front of the Vereya hotel in Stara Zagora, where the car was parked.
The reasons for the act are not clear. The police has been alerted and investigations are under way.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria