Bulgarian Tabloid Firm on Having Proof of Ex-PM, Ex-President Talk
The editor-in-chief of Bulgarian tabloid Galeria is ready to present evidence for a meeting between former PM Boyko Borisov and former President, Georgi Parvanov.
The tabloid's editor-in-chief, Kristina Patrashkova, says she can submit the taped records she has, which caused former Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, to file a lawsuit against the publication.
Patrashkova promised to enclose the recordings when the case opens in court.
"I'm glad there are political debates among society – for the coalitions, political collaborations and everything that happens behind the public curtain. I believe this is good," said Patrashkova.
When asked about her reaction on threats for lawsuit, Patrashkova said, "If Mr. Borisvo prefers to settle his relations with the media though court, it is within his rights."
In reference to the evidence she asserts she can disclose, Patrashkova said that despite the two politicians' claims to have never met, the journalist has her own side of the story.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Archaeological Excavations of a Medieval Monastery in Ahtopol
- » 80% of Buildings in Sofia do not have Lightning Protection
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 883 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Sofia: Displacements of the Yellow Cobblestones after the Repair
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Rain in 10 Provinces, Strong Wind in 5
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1127 New Cases in the Last 24 hours