Bulgaria Among Top 20 Property Destinations for Brits
Bulgaria is ranked 14th in the demand for property among British citizens, according to the British website TheMoveChannel.com.
In the ranking for December, Bulgaria climbs up 6 positions. In terms of European countries, Bulgaria is the 8th most popular place for Brits to buy property.
United States and Spain keep the top positions firmly, with a big lead over the rest in rating.
Argentina has seen the highest rise in the ranking, climbing 18 positions, to 6th. Greece, which had dropped considerably during the years of recession, is now recovering, up to 16th place.
British citizens are increasingly buying property in Croatia and Romania as well.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM Boyko Borissov in Rila Monastery: We Have Done Everything We Promised
- » Vitosha Boulevard in the Top 50 of the Most Expensive Streets in Europe
- » The Real Estate Market in Sofia Is Stable
- » Vacant Properties Increased by 24%
- » About 30% of the New Homes Are Purchased with Credit
- » Properties’ Prices in Sofia Has Increased by 5% in the Last Year