Japan to Welcome Young EU Engineers for Internships
Leading Japanese companies will offer paid internships to Bulgarian and other European students in the field of engineering.
The program, which will start in September, is in collaboration with the European Union, reports Standartnews.
University students studying engineering, electronics, mechanics, telecommunications, and computer sciences will be eligible to apply for internships with some of Japan's top firms in their respective field.
The stipend will consist of EUR 1,400 monthly, as well as cover travel costs.
- » Thousands of Students are Taking Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » The Reconstruction of the American College in Sofia was Completed
- » FUNDAY SUMMER ADVENTURE - Summer Children's Program
- » Some of the Libraries in Bulgaria have never been Repaired, most are without a Website
- » 200,000 Bulgarian Students will get Lockers and not Carry Heavy Backpacks
- » The Bulgarian State will Make Preschool Compulsory for 4-year-olds