Light Earthquake Registered in Southern Bulgaria
An earthquake with a magnitude of 2.9 points on the Richter scale has been registered in southwestern Bulgaria Sunday.
According to the European Seismology Center, the quake had an epicenter with a depth of 2 km. The epicenter is located 2 km east of the town of Gotse Delchev, 74 km southeast of the city of Blagoevgrad and 130 km south from the capital Sofia.
The tremor was registered at 6:51 am.
There are no reports of casualties or material damage.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Yellow and Orange Wind Codes in almost all of Bulgaria
- » Owner of Patagonia Donated All Profits to Save the Planet
- » Yellow Code for Strong Winds in 12 Regions of Bulgaria for September 12
- » More than 3000 Lightnings fell in an hour in Bulgaria - Stara Zagora and Karlovo are Flooded
- » Bulgaria is Threatened with a Fine of an Eight Figure Sum in Euros because of Landfills
- » Because of the Climate, the US Senate approved the "Biggest Investment in History"