Volgograd Railway Station Injured Treated in Moscow
Seven people injured in Sunday’s explosion at a railway station in Volgograd are being treated in the Russian capital Moscow.
“All injured people, who have been carried to Moscow, have a good chance for recovery. Patients are in grave condition and need integrated treatment”, said the head of the Burns Center of the Vishnevsky Institute Andrei Alexeyev, quoted by ITAR-TASS.
A plane of the Emergency Situations Ministry is also being sent to Volgograd to evacuate some of the most seriously injured in Monday’s attack on a trolleybus.
The most probable version of the trolleybus blast in Volgograd is triggering an explosive device laid in the passenger compartment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UK Considers Europeans with Mixed Covid Doses as ‘fully vaccinated’
- » Russia: Shooter from Perm Will go Psychiatric Examination
- » EU Plans to Create New Body to Fight Future Pandemics and Health Crises
- » Putin in Self-isolation after Covid Cases in His Inner Circle
- » US See No Other Option but Western Balkans as Part of Europe
- » Brazil Suspends Millions of Doses from Chinese Vaccine