Warm Wave Pushes Up Temperatures in Bulgaria
As a warm wave set in Bulgaria Saturday, temperatures at some locations soared into the teens on the Celsius scale, untypically for late December.
However, no temperature records have been set for the date, informs Bulgaria's National Institute of Hydrology and Meteorology.
The highest temperature Saturday was measured in the southern city of Sliven, 16 degrees Centigrade.
Chirpan, Razgrad, Stara Zagora and Varna boasted highs of 15 C, and Dobrich, 14 C.
However, tempertures in western and central northern Bulgaria, where there was fog for most of the day, did not rise above 2-5 degrees Centigrade.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Windy Sunday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 9: Sunny and Hot, Temperatures Up to 33 Degrees
- » Bulgaria: 3-Year-Old Bear Found Dead Near Velingrad
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 8: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures up to 29 Degrees